The Echo-Sigma Get-Home-Bag is a midsized disaster preparedness kit that is perfectly suited to keep on hand in your office, dorm room or the trunk of your car. Delivered to your door completely assembled and ready to go!
1 Compact Backpack
- 1 Hydration System (2.5 Liter) by Condor Outdoor
- 1 Echo-Sigma 1-3 Day Provision Pack (Arid) (View Contents)
The Echo-Sigma Compact Provision Pack that comes standard is designed to feed one adult 2400 calories per day for one to three days (depending on activity level). Also included is 5 year storage emergency water. We use AquaBlox and Mainstay brand drinking water products.
If an extended state of emergency is anticipated and resupply unlikely, these supplies could be rationed for up to 3 days if water and energy discipline is high.
- 6 Food Ration Bars (400 Calories each and nutritionally fortified)
- 2.5 Liters of 5 Year Storage Pure Drinking Water
- Paper Napkins
- No storage requirements
We use both AquaBlox and Mainstay brand drinking water products depending upon availability. Pack contents may differ from what is shown.
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit (View Contents)
A compact storehouse of many of the smaller items that can be easily lost if not given extra consideration. The Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit packs quite a punch when it comes to utility and efficiently using pack space.
- 1 Compass
- 1 Emergency Whistle
- 1 Emergency Blanket by Coghlan's
- 1 BIC Brand Butane Disposable Lighter
- 1 Magnesium Fire Starter with Flint Striker
- 40 Waterproof Matches by Coghlan's
- 1 Live Fire Sport Emergency Fire Starter
- 50 Inches of Duct Tape
- 1 Bottle of Water Purification Tablets by Coghlan's
- 2 Chemical Light Sticks by Coghlan's
- 2 BIC Brand Ball Point Pens
- 1 Pad of Paper
- 1 Set of Earplugs
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kit (View Contents)
Having quickly accessible first aid is key to taking care of yourself and being self reliant in the event of an emergency. Every Echo-Sigma Emergency Bug-Out-Bag comes with a first aid kit that is stuffed with the tools you need to take care of the most common ailments that you'll run into in an emergency. Packed with features yet still light in weight in case you need to move on foot.
- 1 4" scissors
- 1 3" tweezers
- 1 first aid card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3"x3" sterile gauze pads
- 1 2"x5yd. gauze roll
- 1 5"x9" sterile abdominal dressing
- 1 0.5"x2.5yd. roll of tape
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos
- 1 SOG Reactor Multi-Tool (View Details)
During emergencies one frequently will need to turn, screw, cut, pry or file something in order to accomplish an important task. Having the right tool on hand can mean the difference between success and failure.
|Housing a total of 10 components including a hardcased black coated stainless steel assisted blade and powerful Compound Leverage geared pliers, the Reactor proves to be a great folding knife and multi-tool. Retaining the easy opening characteristic like those found in other assisted folding knives was a main priority. Utilizing SAT (SOG Assisted Technology), a quick push of the thumb stud propels the hardcased black coated blade open and ready for action.
- 1 Waterproof LED Flashlight by Fenix (187 Lumen) (View Details)
One of the most important pieces of gear that you will need at your fingertips during an emergency is a good, solid flashlight. Inexplicably, most "emergency kit" corner cutting hits the flashlight the hardest. Brightness, durability, duration and flexibility are the hallmarks of quality lighting systems and Fenix lights hit all of the right marks on all counts. Staying safe and productive during nighttime hours is essential, these are the tools you'll need.
- 50 Feet of Military Grade 550 Paracord (View Details)
550 Grade Military Grade Paracord is one of the most versatile items that you can carry with you in any situation. Legendary for its many uses, you shouldn't leave home without it. The 550 in the designation denotes its rated strength (550lbs). The outer shell is rated for 200lbs while the 7 internal strands are rated for 50lbs each.
- Lashing items to vehicles or packs
- Ascending or descending slopes
- Building wind breaks or supplemental shelters using sheeting or tarps
- Hanging food or other "bear bait" up in a tree
- Clothes drying line
- Slings for injured limbs
- Compression for wound care
- Snares and traps
- Shoelaces, belts and suspenders
- Fishing line (internal strands)
- Sewing thread (internal strands)
- Temporary vehicle fan belt
- Replacement zipper pull tabs
- The list goes on and on.
- 10 Extra Large Zip Ties (View Details)
Sometimes it's the least likely thing that becomes invaluable when you're out in the field.
Zipties can ...
- Secure tent shell to poles
- Attach items to your vehicle or pack
- Temporarily fix buckles or other attachment points
- Fix snapped zipper pulls
- Secure zipper pulls together to "lock" a bag against the unprepared thief
- Plastic bag closure/seal
- 1 Coghlan's Emergency Tube Tent
- 1 Emergency Poncho
- 1 Plexiglass Mirror for signaling help
- 1 Thermal Sleeping Bag Cocoon by Survival Industries
- 6 Premium AA Alkaline Batteries (guaranteed fresh for 7 years)
- 1 Pair Leather Work Gloves
- 2 N95 Rated Respirator Masks
- 1 Pair of Protective Goggles
- 2 Hand Warmers by Coghlan's